Whether you drive a BMW 3-Series, 5-Series, or X5, maintaining your vehicle is critical to its lifetime. BMW recommended services are included in the price of each model. The manufacturer has established rules for when and how maintenance features should be performed, based on time or mileage. While it may appear that you are driving your car to the shop on a frequent basis, the majority of these services are not time-intensive and are quite beneficial.
You have experienced the power and fluidity of a BMW if you own one.
You must maintain your automobile by following a proper BMW maintenance and repair schedule to ensure a powerful and perfect driving experience. The suggested service for new BMWs is not only something you should perform to keep it running like new but it is also required as part of most warranties. The reason for this is that if you do not do the BMW suggested servicing, they cannot guarantee that nothing goes wrong, such as engine trouble or incorrect braking.
BMW MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
BMW, like other automakers, has a list of maintenance things that must be completed on a regular basis to keep your vehicle’s systems fully operational and in good operating condition. While some tasks will differ based on the model you own, most of them will be the same. These major services will be performed at the following intervals.
- Engine oil should be changed every 10,000 miles or 12 months.
- Fuel filters should be replaced every 20,000 to 40,000 miles.
- Every 10,000 miles or 12 months, replace the oil filter.
- Every 60,000 miles, replace the air filter.
- Every 10,000 miles, the coolant should be replaced.
- Spark plugs should be replaced every 60,000 miles.
- Brake fluid – every 30,000 miles for the first 30,000 miles, then every 60,000 miles after that.
When comparing the 3-Series to the 5-Series, they are identical. Some models, however, differ and have various service interval needs. Examine the BMW service intervals and how they differ.
- Engine oil should be changed every 10,000 miles.
- Every 60,000 miles, inspect or replace the engine air filter.
- Every 10,000 miles, replace the oil filter.
- Every 60,000 miles, replace the cabin air filter.
- At 10,000 miles, inspect the coolant and replenish it if necessary.
- Every 60,000 miles, replace the spark plugs.
Get your BMW serviced at GT AUTO CENTRE, DUBAI for routine support administration of your vehicle’s system. We have extensive experience in preventative car maintenance as well as repairs, and our skilled mechanics will have you back on the road in no time.
Address: 17-A Street, Al Quoz, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: +971 4 323 7106
To know more about the services here and for other information click on the link below
GT Auto Centre is A TRUSTED BRITISH RUN CAR SERVICE CENTRE IN DUBAI. Feel free to visit www.gtautocentre.com for more guidance or dial +971 43237106.